Herding MAXX – The innovative large-scale filter system
The Herding MAXX series offers all the provenbenefits of pure surface filtration with Herding® Sinter-Plate Filters for use in large volume flows.
The large filter systems’ upper section can be designed either as a walk-in clean gas compartment or as a simple housing cover with access to the clean gas compartment. The connection to the clean gas duct is possible via a single interface.
In the middle section, the raw gas inlet is located at the heart of the system. The raw gas duct can also be connected with only one flange. Deflector plate systems at the filter inlet ensure effective preseparation to protect the filter elements against coarse particles and ensure an optimum flow.
The actual dust particle separation is achieved via the patented Herding® Sinter-Plate Filters by pure surface filtration on a rigid-body basis.
Assembly of the filter elements is performed from the clean gas side. The jet pulse unit is located outside of the filter unit to make maintenance and revision works of the entire cleaning system possible during operation without shutting down the filtration system.
The dust discharge hopper forms the lower section of the filtration system. This can be equipped with various continuous discharge systems according to the individual requirements.
The modular concept allows the most effective use of space during transport and delivery, as well as high flexibility in plant construction. Depending on the existing site conditions, the bolted construction concept offers several alternatives from basic components to large, pre-installed assemblies. Due to significantly lower requirements for cranes and scaffolding, installation times are reduced up to 30% compared to conventional filtration systems.
Product and service range
- Herding® DELTA, DELTA², HSL or HSL-C filter media can be used
- Pure surface filtration on a rigid-body filter basis
- Maximum flexibility in delivery and installation through modular design
- Highly efficient cleaning system with low energy optimized compressed air consumption
- Compact modular design
- Integration of raw and clean gas ducts using only one interface each
- Operating flow rates up to 1,000,000 Am³/h and more
- Optional walk-in clean gas compartment
- Constructive equipotential bonding of the filtration system
- Flexible choice of dust discharge systems (continuous)
- High-quality coatings for inside and outside installation